To whom should I complain or comment on the treatment my analyst is giving me?

If you have a complaint about or would like to comment on the treatment you or your child has been receiving from a CPS analyst, you should first contact the Chair of the Ethics Committee of the CPS branch of which he/she is a Member. Further referral of the ethical complaint may be made to the ethics committee of the CPS.

Back To Top